Our Grounds Maintenance division was formed in July 2009 to deliver grounds maintenance to existing Robertson FM clients in the educational and healthcare sector, instead of using sub-contractors. This provided a better service and demonstrated improved value to our clients.
We have an extensive portfolio across the education, healthcare, leisure, commercial, residential, retail and community facilities sectors.
Our experienced teams provide a service that is responsive to seasonal weather and growing conditions. We work together to provide an affordable service which combines a maintenance and lifecycle approach. Features include:
• The core service is self-delivered.
• Our supply chain partners are selected to provide optimum cost savings and expert knowledge.
• We adhere to good horticultural practice for each local area.
• We reduce the use of chemicals, and non-renewable materials and treatments.
• We promote environmental and sustainability standards consistent with industry best practice.
Our grounds maintenance services will ensure that the exterior environments within your estate are safe, aesthetically pleasing, and that the existing design functionality are effectively maintained.
At Robertson we recognise the importance of maintaining high standards, as the appearance of your organisation speaks volumes about how it operates. Our dedicated team of Grounds Maintenance operatives offer a proactive and responsive ground maintenance solution to our public and private sector clients.
We take a flexible approach, offering single services or bespoke packages as an integrated solution.